Wednesday 10 October 2007

A quick update

I’ve not blogged in a while, but I hope to be back a lot more soon. Since my last entry I’ve spent most of the time reading forum posts, making notes and playing 6-tables on Stars. I’m still playing there now and enjoying it a lot more. The only downside is no rakeback, but after thinking about it I really like the VIP and FPP program they have. Basically instead of the cash back I can use the points to buy i-pods, books, poker chips, clothes; anything really! I’ve been browsing the catalogue and they have a lot of cool stuff.

In any case I think that’s a very important aspect of poker. I was going to write a separate post on this, but basically it’s the art of balancing poker with life. The point is, what I really like about buying material stuff with the points on stars is that you have something to enjoy and show for your poker playing skill!

Anyway, have to run because I’m playing live tonight – juicy cash games!

Later,
TB

No comments:

Post a Comment