Wednesday 17 October 2007

New Books

I finally received my latest Amazon order. I thought the package had been lost because it’s a week overdue. I just received an email from Amazon today, actually, stating that they would make a new order free of charge. Five minutes later, some delivery guy is at the door with an Amazon box. Eh? That was fast! Yeah, as you can guess it was actually the original order, so I had to quickly email Amazon again to cancel the new order—I’m such a nice guy…I know.

Anyway, new books include: Poker Tournament Formula (should be well suited to the live games I play); Making time (I’m starting to like this kind of self-help, mind and body shit), and The Psychology of Winning (not a poker book, but another self-help).

I don’t know which I’ll start first. I’ll probably read Poker Tournament Formula in the coffee shop with my Grande Latte’s, and Making time while in bed; just before I sleep.

I never used to be much of a reader really, but that all changed when I started playing poker. I’ve read tonnes of poker books, and if they weren’t strategy, they would be poker novels or biographies. More recently, however, I’ve started branching out.

Anyway, it’s getting late and no more time for blogging!

TB

No comments:

Post a Comment