Friday 21 September 2007

WCOOP, bad beats & donkeys

Well, so far I haven’t had much success in the WCOOP. I’m particularly frustrated at the way I went out of the heads up tourney - In the first round might I add!

Man, I was delighted after the first few minutes to see that I had a total fish as an opponent! I mean this guy was call, call, call. Hardly ever raising. If only he wasn’t hitting everything!

The hand I went out on was KK v T8. Flop 8 high and we get it all-in (I was shortish after a few previous bad-beats). Well, you’ll never guess what? Turn a ten! $%!”$%^

Oh well, I’ve already played 1,000 online hands today so I think it’s time to go play some live. We get some right fish in my local game at the weekends!

I really enjoy playing live but running bad can be a bitch! I mean you only get about 40 hands an hour live compared to 400/hr online! That means I’m only getting aces and kings once every 5 hours or so! I play between 1-2 pot-limit and 5-5 pot-limit, but it’s in British pounds - so good games when you convert it to dollars! And like I said most the players are extreme donkeys so it’s lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment