Thursday 27 September 2007

Just can’t get a break

When is my luck going to change? Is it luck or am I just bad?

I’ve busted my ass this week playing online and all for nothing. I ran good, hit a downswing; ran good again, and then BAM! The worst downswing of all.

I’m just plain fed up.

Whenever I seem to be playing well and running hot; I run into the most terrible of luck – every time! Just take a look at my luck graph. Bad luck has cost me $2,800 in profit:



Other than cash games I was really disappointed with the $1,000 WCOOP event. Out of 3,500 entrants I finished 500th. Just out of the money! I played for 7 hours and just another 10 minutes or so, I would’ve been in the money for at least $1,300. First place in that tourney was $580,000! Anyway, having an average stack I thought for sure I’d make it into the money. That was until I made a stand with QQ, only for villain to hit a king on the flop with his big slick. Sick. Seriously when will I ever get a break?

No comments:

Post a Comment