Saturday 29 September 2007

A change of scenery

I’m taking a break from OnGame. I’m going to play at Poker Stars for a while.

I’ve not had any good tourney results in a while so the Stars account has been slowly diminishing. I’ve never played cash games there before; mostly because of rakeback. Anyway they have the FPP and VIP program, so it’s not all bad. There’s a lot of cool stuff you can buy with the points.

The other good thing is that I can 6-table there quite easily; At OnGame I can only do 4. I played 1500 hands today in about 3 hours and ran pretty hot. Hopefully it’s the start of a good month! The only thing I don’t really like is the notes and it’s harder to do good table selection. At OnGame I’ve got all the fish labelled so I can find them in a jiffy!

Anyway, new things are always good. I think I was getting kind of stale at OnGame. I really like 6-tabling for a change too.

I’m quite tired today; its 2:47 and I really should get to bed. I was out for a few drinks last night so didn’t get much sleep. I’m actually quite surprised that I played so many hands today!

Well, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment