Friday 30 November 2007

I did it!

The last few days have been a right pain in the ass…

I started playing on a crypto skin a few weeks ago mostly because of another project I have going on, but also so that I could see what the standard of play is like. Anyway, the deal is that you have to amass 1000 player points in a month to earn 30% rakeback –normally not a problem, but I’ve been playing Stars too and didn’t really keep an eye on it. This all meant that two days ago I still had to get 350 points to get the rakeback!

I must admit, I almost give up yesterday after 3 hours. But I did hang in there and got 6 hours in (almost impossible for me in cash games). I was actually surprised how quickly I got the rest of the way there today. But it’s done now – I did it! Phew.

I’ve been writing a piece on 4-betting this week. It’s almost done so will post it up soon.

Right, I’m taking the weekend off now…except the tournament on Sunday of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment